News and Announcements
The FLTCIP Delivers Value
The FLTCIP Reflects Your Preference for Home Care
Long Term Care Issues That Every Woman Should Consider
Long term care is not just for the elderly! Think you're too young?
Nearly 41% of long term care is provided to people under age 65."
- Georgetown University Long-Term
Care Financing Project,
Long-Term Care Financing:
Policy Options for the Future,
Phone Number and Hours
You can reach Long Term Care Partners (LTCP), administrator of the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP), at:
1-800-LTC-FEDS (1-800-582-3337) TTY 1-800-843-3557
LTCP regular hours of operation are Monday — Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Time.
- are interested in enrolling, press option 2
- are calling to start a claim, discuss your plan of care, or about the status of your claim, press option 4 and then
- press option 1 to start a claim or inquire on plan of care
- press option 2 about a claim payment
- press option 3 for claim mailing information
- press option 4 for HireFamily contact information
- press option 5 for assistance in managing informal care providers
- press option 6 if you are calling about Asset Protection Unit (APU)
- press option 7 for any other claim reason
- are a current enrollee, have already applied, or need other assistance, press option 3 and then
- press option 1 for billing inquiries
- press option 2 for mailing information
- press option 4 for claims
- press option 3 for all other inquiries
If you are calling from outside the United States, please use the steps below to contact us by phone:
- Locate your AT&T Direct Code
- Dial your code (you may have to speak to an operator) followed by: 1-800-582-3337*
* Note: Some countries may not allow toll-free calls. If you are unable to call using the toll-free number above, please dial the following number using the normal method you use to call the U.S.: 603-433-4589.
Federal family members can apply for coverage anytime—you do not have to wait for the next open season. Premiums are based on your age at the time of application—the younger you are when you apply, the lower your premium will be.