call us 1-800-582-3337 TTY 1-800-843-3557

Qualified relatives can also apply!

Your qualified relatives are also able to apply for coverage under the FLTCIP, even if they are not a Federal employee or member of the uniformed services. Request an information kit...


Updating  Personal Information

Updating Personal Information

You are the only person who can update your personal information. Also, we do not receive updated personal information from your agency or employer so you must contact Long Term Care Partners directly to make the changes.

Changes to Address, Phone Number, Email, etc.

If you need to make changes to your personal contact information such as phone number, address, or email, you can call us at 1-800-LTC-FEDS (1-800-582-3337) TTY 1-800-843-3557. You can also make these changes yourself online by clicking on the "My LTCFEDS Account" link in the top navigation of this page. If you are already logged into an online account it will take you to your account homepage where you can click on "View/Edit" personal information. If you are not logged into an online account it will take you to a page where you can either register or login to your online account. Once you go to your account homepage, click on "View/Edit" personal information. These types of changes take effect immediately.

Changes and Corrections to Name and Social Security Number

Changes or corrections to your name or Social Security number must be submitted in writing. Depending on the type of change request, we may require appropriate documentation. For example, we may ask for a copy of your marriage license if changing your name due to marriage. These types of changes are effective the second Wednesday of the month following your request.

About our care coordinators

About our care coordinators

Our care coordinators are registered nurses experienced in long term care. If your benefit eligibility is approved, we will assign a personal care coordinator to work with you and your family members to develop a plan of care that meets your individual needs. Your care coordinator can also help you find high-quality care providers in your area; share the results of state survey reports about service availability, quality, costs, and licensing; arrange for discounted services; monitor the care you are receiving; and assist with changing your plan of care as your needs change.